My little cousin Morgan got married this past weekend (September 29)! I have loved this girl since the day she was born! I will never forget the thrill of her birthday. I was 10 years old and she was going to be my real life baby doll! After THREE days of her mom being in labor she finally arrived. At times she was not quite the baby doll I envisioned as she was a difficult baby (never slept, cried a lot)! Oh but I loved her...and still do. She grew up going with mom and I on lots of shopping days and fun trips. Her mom and dad are really scheduled, "early arriving," planned out people...so being with mom and I was always an opposite experience! I have many memories of looking in the rear view mirror to see her little wide eyed grin in the back seat as we were flying off on some wild adventure. When she was just 14, she was a bridesmaid in our wedding (it seems like just yesterday). I was honored to be asked to stand beside her as her matron of honor as she married Eric Keith. I am happy that I will get to see them grow in their marriage, living in the HJ Gay homeplace just through the woods from my house.

The Keiths
September 29, 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment