Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mommy LOVES Preschool

I love school. I have always loved it. I loved playing it when I was a child. I love teaching it now(when I am left alone to do so). I love going to it as a student (and am starting to feel a little burning desire to go back). I just really love school. Well now I must say that I also LOVE preschool. I love how excited Tyson is each morning he gets to go. I love picking out his clothes and planning snacks for his class. I love taking him and picking him up. I love when he proudly shows me a pretty craft that he made or sings songs that he learned.  I love hearing him talk about it. It is more exciting than a movie for me (ridiculous I know) to see if I can find out more about his day. I wish I could be a fly on the wall! Well this week I feel like a real school mommy because we made goodie bags for his classmates. As we made them, he listed names of little ones that I do not know. It made me realize that for the first time in his little life he knows people that I do not know. And somehow, I even love that! I am just so happy that he is happy, and that like his mommy, he loves school. (I wub my school so much mommy!)

A few little supplies...

...and we have "ghost"suckers and play-dough pumpkins!
(I thought these ghosts were so great when I was a kid.)

Add in some cheeseballs for a fun litttle Halloween treat bag!



*The preschool has a carnival/ trunk-or-treat on Wednesday night. I think it will be fun for Tyson to wear his costume to see his teachers and friends. We will also be visiting some of our favorite people too, including a very excited Grandma Raye!

No comments:

Post a Comment