This year for Halloween, Tyson dressed up as a farmer...specifically my Grandaddy Biddy! Grandaddy always wore pin-striped overalls, a plaid shirt, a tobacco hat, with a white hankie in his back pocket. I loved this man more than words can say!
Baby Juel was a pumpkin...sometimes Grandaddy grew pumpkins, so Tyson was the "pumpkin farmer" too!
Little Biddy loves riding on my daddy's old John Deere tractor. It is an antique that we are so happy to have. Travis is working on restoring it for the spring time!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Tyson's costume and I love yours too! Adorable!!!!! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween, just wait until Christmas, it is going to be so much fun for Tyson this year! Love you all!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Tyson's costume and I love yours too! Adorable!!!!! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween, just wait until Christmas, it is going to be so much fun for Tyson this year!
ReplyDeleteLove you all!!