Monday, November 1, 2010

Although I love it so much, I was not sure we needed to take a trip to the State Fair this year. However, Uncle Mike insisted and I am so glad he did! It was a blast!!!
Tyson loved checking out the animals!

He stayed attached to Uncle Mike the whole afternoon! They are best buddies!We introduced Tyson to all of our favorite traditions...Al's French Fries, Mini Doughnuts, Corn-on-the-Cob, Hushpuppies....and candy apples!!

This was Tyson getting ready for his first "big boy" ride! He was so proud of himself! (Uncle Mike was too!)
Here they go...
I am not sure who is having the most fun...Uncle Mike or Tyson!!!



Riding the Monster Trucks with Gee! Whee!!!

Tyson is looking at us like "I am not sure this is cool??"

Hey Mommy, look at me!!!

At the end of the night Michael said he really wanted to buy Tyson his first candy apple. He told me we could just take it home to eat later. When I told him he could give it to Tyson right then, Michael was as happy as a kid! We did not even leave the window before he had it opened ready to hand to him...

Mom, are you really going to let me have this???

Happy Fair Memories! (Michael and I loved the fair so so much when we were young and have cherished memories and set in stone traditions associated with the event!) It was really special to share Tyson's first trip to the fair with Uncle Mike!
This just about sums up the fun!!! Thanks Uncle Mike! I will never forget our trip to the Fair!
Gee is so smart and thinks of everything! She brought lots of wet wash cloths and PJs because she knew what would happen! Tyson was asleep in the parking lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment