My Gradma Juel's Nativity...I cherish this beyond words!
The Little People Nativity-An early Christmas present for Tyson(I love this thing more that I can tell you!)
I have always loved nativity scenes, however, this year I have a deeper appreciation for what they symbolize. God gave us his BABY! Now that I have experienced the indescribable love I have for my Tyson, I cannot imagine giving him to the world...to die! When I look at my manger scenes, sing Away in a Manger to Tyson, recieve a Christmas card picturing a nativity, I am nearly overwhelmed by God's love for me. He gave me his only begotten Son so that I may not perish but will have eternal life with Him! I am so grateful this year to celebrate the birth of Jesus, while cherishing the birth of my own son. I do not have adequate words of gratitude!
Thank you God for loving us more than we can imagine!


amen and amen!
ReplyDeleteLaura, do you ever study the Jewish Bible? Or do you just study the christian's bible?
ReplyDeleteDo you know know that G-d abhors human sacrifice?
Deuteronomy 12:31 (see also Leviticus 20:2-5, Jeremiah 32:35, Ezekiel 20:26, Isaiah 57:4-5)
You must not worship the Lord your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the Lord hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.
Do you not know, Laura, that NO MAN can atone for another's sins? You need to study what G-d has to say about sin. Doesn't your own christian bible say: "Study to show yourself approved...rightly dividing the word?"
Your place in the world to come will not be if you continue worshipping a dead man as the Messiah. The Jewish people, when the true anointed King will stand in the 3rd and Final Temple, will not be worshipped as G-d.
Please study: Who G-d says He is, what the requirements are for the messiah in the messianic age and study sin and atonement - learn from an orthodox Jew. Would you go to a plumber for heart surgery? Who knows the Jewish bible better than an orthodox Jew?
Ezekiel 18:19 Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live.
20The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
21But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
22All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
23Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?
24But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die