
My first Mother's Day was wonderful! Tyson turned one month old! He went to church for the first time and slept the entire time! He also gave me the amazing gift of sleeping through the night for the first time (and he has been doing it ever since)! He gave me a beautiful bird bath that I love so much and a hydrangea bush. If you remember my wedding...you know that I love hydrandea!!It was a special day!

We spent most of Day weekend hanging out at the Alford's pool! Tyson is so cute in his new swimsuit! Shannon was quite excited to have Baby T poolside!

And yes...Tyson has been to his first dance recital. And no...he has no intentions of appearing on stage (just ask his dad!) In 28 years (oh my goodness I am old) I have never missed a recital, so with Mom's help I was able to help backstage once again!
No comments:
Post a Comment