Monday, April 7, 2014

Never Never Land

Party magic...
 Traditional Banner
 Age pictures...all the way to FIVE!
Captain Hook
 Peter Pan

Precious Boy


This is when Morgan knows I've gone crazy...bathroom decorations! 
Most of the party was in the garage/outside...

 Hats made by Gee! 
Nursery Window (Can you see the London skyline?)



 Gotta love Peter Pan Peanut Butter!!!



Treat Bags



Games,,,
Red Solo Cup Hook Hands (catch the gator)

Ring Toss (on existing hooks covered in foil)

Pin the Flag on the X
 Outside fun...
I LOVE this sign Travis helped me make! 

Follow the Second Start to the right and straight til morning...

Indian Camp

Hangman's Tree
(Dig for treasure in the rice and beans)


Lost Boy's Hideout

Cannibal Cove

Skull Rock

Mermaid Lagoon

Fairy Forest


And...the food!!

I love love love the cake! 





 (Second Star Cookies)









Crocodile Punch


(Missing from photos..."shell and cheese and trail mix")

Perhaps my favorite (and apparently Mitchell's too)

 Shadow on the celing....
And the wall...with Tink! 

Y'all I loved this party so much! I enjoyed every single minute of getting ready for it! Most importantly my sweet boy had so much fun and later told me that he felt special! 





No comments:

Post a Comment