Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Beautiful Bride

My dear friend Megan got married last weekend in Delaware. Mom and I went to the wedding and helped direct the ceremony. The drive was terrible, but worth it to see our precious friend. Megan is truly the kindest person I know. She always thinks of others and would do anything in the world for those she loves. I am happy to be one of those people! The wedding was in a beautiful catholic church. Megan was a stunning bride! We enjoyed meeting her wonderful family and fantastic friends. After an amazing reception, she and her groom, Shawn, headed to Aruba for their honeymoon. I am excited to pick them up from the airport tomorrow.

The dress

Hair!

Smiles!
Makeup
Mimosas
And the shoes!

Check out these fancy HIGH heels!
The beautiful bride
Wedding Party
 
 


Father of the Bride
(Megan's mom passed away when she was a little girl. She had lace from her mother's wedding gown sewn into the back of her dress. It was really special.)





Mr. and Mrs. Zamzow

 
 The reception was at an old theater that has been converted into a party venue. They had a "movie" theme with tickets for place cards and movies for each table.


 
 
 Sweet Cousins!!
Dancing all night!
After party at the hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment