Monday, February 25, 2013

February

February can seem like a long and dreary month sometimes. It is especially difficult for my Grandma Raye. It is the month that her husband (my Granddaddy Gerald) was born and died and the month that my daddy died. It is also her birthday month. I always try to visit or do something special with her during this time full of memories. This year she turned 84! She is an amazing lady who still push mows her grass in the summer, takes care of her shut-in sister, babysits my children...and the list goes on. She is overall in great health and has a positive outlook. To her, there is nothing better than babies! I knew that Taking Tyson and Juel for a visit would be the best way to celebrate her day! I was happy to be off, so we went to pick out birthday balloons and lunch...look at the happy faces:




Happy Birthday To You Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment