Wednesday, September 5, 2012

"Meet the Teacher" as a Mama

I never knew the mama could be so nervous for an open house at school...We went to Tyson's Preschool Orientation at Wakefield Central Baptist Preschool. He was so excited to go and meet new friends and play. He did not want to leave!! I was happy to see many people that I know who reassured me that it is a wonderful place. We were also happy that the preacher from Wakefield Central opened the meeting with a beautiful prayer for all of the children, teachers, and families. I know God has awesome plans for my little boy and am so thankful that he will have this opportunity to learn and grow under HIS wonderful care.

Excited and a little nervous to be walking in!

Sissy was so proud...I actually think she thought she would be going to preschool too.

Sweet Boy!!
 
Tyson immediately found a train and a friend (Lacey Mitchell). He drove the train (a bit loudly at times) during the teacher's talk. Whew!

Owl Theme

Why did this make my heart just skip a beat...my baby's name on a school wall! He was just born!

Checking out the classroom...

Juel thought she was as big as all of the kids there.

Not a lovely picture, but Tyson was proud to take his teacher a "back to school" gift. He was a bit shy and refused a picture with her, but his teacher is Mrs. Dene Harris. She is a very sweet lady that has been teaching there for 23 years. In fact, she was Shannon's (who is now a teacher) teacher too!

Nervous face with daddy!

I love him so much!

After we put him to bed, I got everything ready for the next morning...then I started to cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment