Thursday, August 30, 2012

First Trip to the Dentist

Well the time has come for Tyson to visit the dentist. (He also chipped a tooth so I was worried about that too.) My cousin Morgan works at a pediatric dentist office in Raleigh. She along with a life-long friend Monica helped me get an appointment today! I was SO PROUD of Tyson! He did a great job getting his teeth cleaned. The dentist said they look great and not to worry about the chip. Whew! I was nervous...it is hard to brush a 3-year-old's teeth!

Not so sure about this!

Miss Monica was awesome!

Morgan helped entertain Juel (the office is full of awesome things for kids)!

Dr. Pretzler

He really had a great connection with Tyson (despite the picture ha ha).

Checking out the surfboard!
 
They also give each child a token that allows them to get a big bouncy ball out of a machine...that, along with the really cool fish tank were also highlights of the dentist trip. Who knew dentistry could be so fun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment