As usual, it was wonderful having all of my best friends and their families together. In fact, we were so busy having fun that I did not take as many pictures (despite what they may say). Here are some of the highlights...
 |
| Let the fun begin! |
 |
| Meal time was always especially wild. I prepared as much as possible in advanced. We had baked spaghetti, waffles, sandwiches, pasta salad, 'cook out' food, tons of snacks, rice crispies, brownies, lemon pound cake, breakfast casserole, and LEFTOVERs! |
 |
| This time I went for function over form when preparing the house to host. We brought in an extra couch from mom's house and an old rug. We had 4 highchairs and a booster seat in the kitchen. It was great! I love seeing these pictures of the chaos! |
 |
| Tyson and Gabriel win for the wildest in the bunch! This is them running circles around Juel! |
 |
| Ryan (aka Little Jessie) sat staring at them like they were nuts! |
 |
| Morgan brought her 'house box' to show us. I am so excited for the Moores as Sigmon Construction will begin their house this fall! Yay!! It is going to be beautiful. |
 |
| We had a great time tyedying t-shirts (you will see them soon!) |
 |
| Little Mack and Big Mama with a delightful morning look! |
 |
| It makes me so happy to see Juel and Elizabeth together...future UNC roommates! |
 |
| MacKenzie enjoyed playing real life baby dolls! |
 |
| Izzy is can sleep anywhere! It is so cute! |
 |
| Sweet girl!! |
 |
| I love those blue eyes! |
 |
| My boy...with a rather mischevious look on his face. I am sure soon after this picture he was running around! |
 |
| Gabriel liked to hide in his little corner with his "men" and the DVD player. He would stay up late with the grown ups. |
 |
| Bye Bye Ryan! |
No comments:
Post a Comment