Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"Real" Old Friends


This is as "real" as can be! LOVE IT!
On the morning of July 4th, several friends from high school gathered for a little play date with our babies. It was so much fun to see my childhood friends with their own children! One of the girls, Courtney(Mills Jones) Willis, is an excellent blogger! I feel like I know her so well because of reading her blogs. This was the first time I have seen her little boy, Berkley, in person. He has precious curly hair that I just could not resist touching. It was also great to see Jami (Carr) Rose and her little girl Sam. They live close to me, but in our busy lives we do not get together as often as we should. Sam has the most beautiful blue eyes. I hope we will make better efforts to see one another. I was so happy to spend time with Karen (Bunn) Bracey. She was one of my dearest friends growing up. I have many treasured memories of time spent with her. She has two sweet children who look exactly like her, Alex and Taylor. It was so fun to see Karen in action as a mommy of two!! I am so glad we were all able to get together in "real" life with our "real" children with "real" mommy moments..."real" meltdowns and all! (I must say it was "real" fun!!)

1 comment: