Monday, April 18, 2011

A LOT of Love!




Tyson's sweet Sunday School teachers had a little party for him on his "real" birthday. Although several of his classmates were out sick that day, he enjoyed the treat. Later in "big church" I sang the song from his dedication ("A Good Heart") and thanked our church for loving and supporting us as we seek to raise our children. His birthday makes me think about so many things...how lucky I am to have a healthy boy, how fast he is growing up, about the great responsibility of parenthood, about my desires for his life, how thankful I am for the people in our life who love him, and about how MUCH I love that sweet little boy. As I was singing in church, I watched his little face light up as he smiled at his mommy. Really, I just love him so much. The overwhelming thought however, is that God loves him even more that I do! That is a lot of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment