Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Getting Ready for baBEE!




These are a few things that we are working on for baby girl's room. "Uncle Mike" bought her beautiful bedding. I love it so much because it matches Tyson's "forest" room! We are thinking of painting a tree on her wall as well. The doll cabinet was given to me by Grandma Raye years ago. It was brown and my mom has worked VERY hard to make it white. (Speaking of dolls, I can hardly wait to buy her first baby doll! Oh my goodness!!!) The furniture was given to me by Aunt Millie when I moved into my college apartment and then some when I moved into our house. It was blue...now painted white. The rocking chair belonged to Lori, covered in pink gingham by mom. You may notice lots of other "pink" things that were part of our wedding. Her room has been called "the pink room" ever since we moved in. I am so happy that it will continue to be PINK! Tyson loves to get in this room (not yet baby proofed) and will point to her crib and say baBEE! He has no clue about life when his little sister arrives! (For that matter...I am not sure I do either!)

No comments:

Post a Comment