
Everybody say ye ye ye ye yes to v v v vbs... Pearce Baptist was transformed into Saddle Ridge Ranch for the week. Mom and I taught 2 and 3rd grade, Travis helped with security and Tyson loved being in the nursery class. It was a wonderful week. Two chidren in our class were baptized the next weekend...very special! Seeing the young boys admit their faith in Jesus was extremely touching. It made me think about my important job as a mom to teach Tyson to know and and love Jesus through my example (that is not always good), by providing opportunities for him to learn from other christians, and by purposefully teaching him about the word of God. As I watched (through tears) as the little ones were baptized, I silently prayed that I would one day have the amazing privilege of watching my own son make the same decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment