Nope, you won't need a ticket for Tyson...Gabriel doesn't have to have one yet, not sure at what age they make you have one...We would love to spend the night if you don't mind, that would be great!!!!! And yep, maybe we could hit the town...the game is at 3, we will tailgate at E-Haus, I am SOOO excited. I think we will definitely bring Gaby b/c he has been talking about seeing you guys!!!! YAY!!!!!
These pictures are so stinkin cute!!! I miss my little pumpkin and hope to see him soon!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNope, you won't need a ticket for Tyson...Gabriel doesn't have to have one yet, not sure at what age they make you have one...We would love to spend the night if you don't mind, that would be great!!!!! And yep, maybe we could hit the town...the game is at 3, we will tailgate at E-Haus, I am SOOO excited. I think we will definitely bring Gaby b/c he has been talking about seeing you guys!!!! YAY!!!!!
ReplyDelete