Thursday, April 9, 2009

It is Time!!!

I can't believe that this day has arrived! Since discovering I was pregnant back in the summer, I have anticipated the day I would go to the hospital. I have been blessed with a wonderful pregnancy. I have loved every minute of it. It is hard to believe that by tomorrow (hopefully) this little moving baby will be in my arms! I just can't wit to see his face!

Tonight I am scheduled to begin induction at 8:00. The doctors said I should sleep throught the night and labor may start by morning. If it does not they will give me petocin to make it happen. Please say lots of prayers for me...I am scared to death! I know millions of women do this every day! Mary had baby Jesus in a stable!!!! None the less, I feel nervous!

Today I am getting our "nest" ready. When I woke up this morning, I said "I guess I just had my last 8 hour sleeping stretch ever!" It will be worth it for sure!!

Thanks to everyone for the love and support!!!

2 comments:

  1. Laura!
    This is so exciting.
    I measured my labor by tv shows.
    So let's see, they started the whole thing with Survivor, and by Price is Right time, you might be holding your sweet pea! :)
    Does Price is Right still come on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited!!
    Ok, now I am seeing Susan's post and I am cracking up..
    Susan-Price of Right still comes on..Bob Barker retired last year. The new host is Drew Carey. It comes on at 11.

    ReplyDelete