Baby Showers---check
Clothes Washed in Dreft---check
House Clean---check
Pedicure for Mommy---check
Lesson Plans Complete---check
Hospital Bags Packed---check
Calling (text) List Made--check
Gift for "Big Brother Ralph"---check
Wow! I just can't believe it is almost time! I am excited, nervous, scared etc... I tried to tell the doctor that I am a planner and would really like to know exactly when Baby T will arrive-he laughed! At my appointment on Monday I was 50% effaced and 1cm dialated (no change from last week). I am still working and feeling pretty good! I think I have been a very lucky pregnant lady! I actually love it so much and I think I will miss it a little. It is so special to feel him move and kick! However, I am looking forward to meeting my little one for the first time! Travis and I keep saying to each other...'can you believe that at this time next week we could have a baby in our house??' This is just an incredible experience. I thank God each day that we have been blessed with an easy pregnancy and I ask Him to help me with the future (aaah)! I solicit your prayers as well! Who knows...my next post could be of a baby!
I'm very excited for you and you're doing great at updating.
ReplyDeleteLaura,
ReplyDeleteGood luck, girl! :)
I can hear you saying that checklist as if you were standing here! :)
It is the sweetest thing in the whole world, and yes, a gift from God for sure.